Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I´m experimenting with a dual language version of the blog, after noticing that there is a huge community of spanish-speaking bloggers. I also noticed it can be quite fun to do direct translation of a text, something of a challenge... So, all spanish-speakers, enjoy!

Estoy experimentando con una version bilingua del blog, despues de notar que hay una comunidad enorme de bloggers de habla hispana. Tambien descubri que puede ser bastante divertido hacer traducciones directas de un texto, algo de un desafio. Asi que disfruten, latinos!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure, I´ll just quit my job and dedicate myself full time to translate this into different languages!

Sûr, je juste stopperai mon travail et me consacrerai à plein temps pour traduire ceci en différentes langues !

Sicher, beendige ich gerade meinen Job und weihe mich ganztägig ein, um dieses in unterschiedliche Sprachen zu übersetzen!

Sicuro, appena rinuncerò il mio lavoro e mi dedicherò a tempo pieno per tradurre questo in lingue differenti!

Уверено, я как раз прекращу мою работу и предназначу полную рабочую неделю для того чтобы перевести это в по-разному языки!

Svunnig said...

Okay heres something for all the chineese women out there.

嗨全部你美麗的女人。...

Anonymous said...

I gave this some thought for my own blog but quickly discarded it. I have no kind of time to waste on translating! I do agree that it is a much better solution however, go for it!

Patricia: I can't leave a message on your blog, i dont have a blogger account (and i dont want one), please change the setting!

svunnig: I forwarded your message to the china, and this is what they said..

可怕的人, 留下我们在您的被滥用的幻想外面

Unknown said...

Patricia, I will never admit that it´s a translation program!

Nunca admitire que es un programa de traduccion!

Je n'admettrai jamais que c'est un programme de traduction !

Non ammetterò mai che è un programma di traduzione!

Я признаваюсь, это был сделан с программой перевода!

And I sincerely hope that what´s being communicated to our friends in China, the upcoming super power, is all roses and kisses...!