Monday, December 01, 2008

By the Napo river

I am in the little village of Ahuano by the Napo river in eastern Ecuador. Right now I have two boys beside me, apparently curious about what I am doing. I had written a rather nice text about the bus trip from Quito, crossing the Andes, and descending into the rain forest, but mistyped and managed to delete everything.. Tomorrow the are two excursions, one features a visit in an "actual" aboriginal home. I dodged the "swing-yourself-in-a-vine"-excursion...
The jungle is very cool. Stay tuned for more info and pictures.

2 comments:

Quintin said...

que bueno que estes alcanzando a hacer esas interesantes excursiones. Yo me voy mañana al sur, nos vemos a mi regreso. Cariños de tu papi

Henrik Sjelin said...

Hej hej, hoppas att du har det bra! Skönt att du kom iväg tillslut! Ta det lugnt och var försiktig! :)