Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lines

I´ve made so many lines today, and long ones too, that it has tested my patience. And I consider myself a rather patient person. I arrived in good margin to the airport and found a rather long line to the check-in desk. To my delight, it grew considerably moments after I took my place, advancing my position closer to the goal, relatively speaking. But when I arrived to the counter, it turns out I had to go the info booth and get a paper ticket... which I didn´t get, so I had to go back again and so forth. 
But he who waits shall receive, and I´m now travelling the whole distance in Business Class.
More to come...

1 comment:

hannah said...

Oh Gabriel! Vad tråkigt att du råkat ut för den här förseningen :-(( Det är verkligen jobbigt när det blir så här, men vad kan man göra åt dåligt väder? Det är ju naturens gång och du har helt rätt inställning. Får du flyga första klass nu alltså??? hihi Alltid något!!! Det kan ju bli värsta resan :-)))) När bär det av då? När tror man att flygen kan lyfta igen? Kramis Hannah