Monday, November 28, 2005

Good morning, I´m going home.

That´s what I could say to a colleague if I were to meet one on my way out the door. You see, I´ve just finished a project, together with Benjamin, and I´m leaving the office. It´s 6.30 AM, and a new week has just been born.
In a few hours the post producer will come in and assemble all our little sequences together and make a lovely little commercial about yoghurt.
Aside from all the work, this weekend has been really good. On Saturday we went to see Les Luthiers in the great Teatro Municipal. They are just unbeatable. A show of music and humour of world class. When the show was over I found myself wishing for them to step out on the stage again, if just for a brief moment. I don´t think I´ve ever felt like that about any stage artist before.

If you were on our street right now, you´d soon see me exiting the building and making my way toward the bus. If you were a stalker, you´d see me getting a seat and stare blankly before me until reaching my stop. If you were a burglar, you might also see me entering my house and later my room. Now, to see me getting undressed and into bed, you would have to be out of hobbies or something... And hopefully I would have noticed your unexpected presence.
I might say:
"Who are you? Did you say you came from my blog?!"

Need sleep, now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad that you after a wild session at work decide to go home by bus, and not by moto. I trust you of course but not the rest of the Santiago traffic!

By the way, expanding on your "if you are" sleep-depravation-induced raving. There is no need to stalk you to get inside information on your habits. I'll just post some keywords and you will fill in the blanks allright?

laptop with built-in camera
wireless router
broadband connection
malevolent sister with plenty of spare time

Sleep well!

Unknown said...

I´m not sure what you are implying, but I sense it would be against my moral and ethical code.