Saturday, August 13, 2005

Landed in Buenos Aires

That's right!
I've flown across the Andes to spend the weekend in the Argentinian capital.
I had made reservations at a hostel but the taxi driver adviced me to seek an alternative in a cleaner neighbourhood. I agreed to check out his recommendation and it proved to be quite nice, for just slightly more money and much more central.
I'm staying two blocks from Congress. After some strolling around I will probably go to bed, to be able to make an early start tomorrow morning, which comes one hour earlier than in Santiago.
If everything works out I will be able to post some pictures right here during the following days - so be sure to check!

Argentinians have a lovely dialect. And they are quite nice.

So long, for now!
Gabriel

No comments: