Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Blogtime!

When I woke up this morning from unsettling dreams, it was different. As I lay on my back, I sensed that something had changed. No, I was not a bug. But the moment had arrived. I stepped out of bed, with a mind set to achieve greatness, to conquer monumentality
. There was no longer any doubt, nothing to ponder, and as if by themselves, driven by some superior cause, my fingers typed the following line on the screen: My life at the foot of the Andes.

Yes, that´s right. Another one of them semi-interesting, ego-orbiting, don´t-know-what-to-write-today self-publications.

The main purpose of this bulletin is of course not to promote my person or anything like that, but to help my family and friends to have a peek into my life, a view through my window. I´m currently living in Santiago, Chile, far from my native lands of Sweden. I´m a friend of the butterfly effect - I write something here on the blog -- and someone back home makes a smile (or it rains in New York).

So, it was nice to have your attention - let´s make it a habit!

Gabriel
humble mastermind behind M.L.A.T.F.O.T.A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock on Gabbe! I can´t promise that I will stop bye every day but... atleast sometimes to see how it´s going for you. Perhaps, one day, one morning inspired by a dream, the world will see the birth of my very own blogg. You will bee the first to know when that day come.

Cheers!
Håkan
Slacker of the day